Make an appointment with an experienced defense and DUI attorney immediately.
If you’ve been charged with a DUI in Colorado, you only have 7 days to file paperwork. At The Law Office of Colorado DUI attorney Colin Bresee, we have a 2-decade record of aggressively defending people in situations just like yours. We understand the urgency of your situation and we’re ready to sit down with you to review your case for free – right now.
You can’t afford to wait.
The ramifications on your life if you’re convicted or take a plea – or even if you simply fail to act quickly – are potentially disastrous, including:
- Loss of your driver’s license
- Potential jail time
- Interlock devices installed at your expense
- Over $1500 of surcharges and court fees
- Requirement to wear a SCRAM unit (alcohol detecting ankle bracelet)
- Mandatory alcohol classes, AA attendance, community service at your expense
Schedule an appointment with an experienced DUI attorney, now.
Our lead defense and DUI attorney, Colin Bresee will be preparing your case and defending you in court. Mr. Bresee has worked as both a prosecutor and a defender – so he can anticipate in advance the evidentiary, tactical and procedural strategies the State will try to use against you.