24 HOUR HOTLINE: 303.377.0100
78 West 11th Ave - Denver, CO 80204-3616

Need an Appeal Attorney? Denver Calls M. Colin Bresee

If you’re considering the appeals process, you need a trusted legal professional to help guide you through what can be a confusing sequence of events. The law offices of M. Colin Bresee offer you the best felony lawyer – Colorado law isn’t better understood by any legal professional. We look forward to helping you and your loved ones through a challenging process.

The legal system doesn’t favor the defendant and we’re here to level the playing field. As a felony appeals lawyer, Colorado attorney M. Colin Bresee brings extensive experience as both a prosecutor and criminal defense attorney to your side. There’s nothing worse than feeling overwhelmed by the appeals process – after all, it can be lengthy and confusing at times. Our office will help you feel at ease by engaging with a legal expert with over 18 years of experience in the Colorado legal system. There’s simply no one better to handle your case.

The Best Felony Lawyer: Colorado Clients Find an Ally

If you or a loved one is facing the appeals process, there’s no one better to be by your side than an experienced attorney? What sets our practice apart from the rest? Mr. Bresee will be the one handling your case from your free consultation all the way through the appeals process and all associated court dates. There are no junior staffers or less experienced lawyers on our staff who will show up on your court day. Mr. Bresee is an experienced felony appeals lawyer – Denver and surrounding area residents finally have an ally in the legal system fighting for their rights.

Contact Us Today – Appeal Lawyer for Denver

We answer our phone 24 hours a day and encourage you to call us at 303-377-0100. From your free consultation to your court date, Mr. Bresee will help place you and your case in the best possible position.

What You Need to Know NOW About Your Appeals Case

  • You must file a motion within a certain time frame (generally 45 days from the date sentence imposed – may vary per crime/jurisdiction)to preserve your appeal rights.
  • You will likely have to post an appeal bond.
  • If incarcerated, it may be possible to file a motion to release pending appeal.
  • It’s harder to fix something than to do it right the first time. It’s like putting an egg back in the shell. The appeals process is meticulous and requires an attorney well-versed in the system.
Send this to a friend